London Marathon Club places

3 watchers
12 May
10:31am, 12 May 2022
1007 posts
  •  
Weath
Email with link to portal and password received on the 6th, larkim.

I had a bit of trouble accessing the site initially as the combination of the supplied password and my email address took about 5 or 6 attempts to work (I've no idea why this was being temperamental and I had to resort to ensuring I wasn't including additional 'spaces' - which I'm 100% sure I wasn't)

It looks similar to the way the old Virgin portal worked. Send out an 'Invite' email to participants first and receive the 'acceptance' back. Although I've not had chance to try this yet and the 'Help' link (for me to check the procedure) doesn't seem to be working for me on two separate devices .....
12 May
10:42am, 12 May 2022
17859 posts
  •  
larkim
Thanks; I'll query my club now!
12 May
10:48am, 12 May 2022
34270 posts
  •  
Old Croc
got ours on Friday, loaded candidate and invited them, sorted
12 May
4:44pm, 12 May 2022
17864 posts
  •  
larkim
Club secretary reports receiving nothing so far; I've followed up with TCSLM.
13 May
12:35pm, 13 May 2022
17873 posts
  •  
larkim
Aargh, they've got back to me and apparently the single place we were allocated for 2022 (back in Feb 2021) has been cancelled because we've got a deferred runner; they emailed about that in Feb 2022 in slightly ambiguous terms which we hadn't put two and two together for. At least I can stop the search for missing emails!
13 May
7:11pm, 13 May 2022
1009 posts
  •  
Weath
Does that rule you out in October?
13 May
7:47pm, 13 May 2022
17886 posts
  •  
larkim
Yep, annoyed at myself for not reading their comms properly!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by PinkTink-RRR
Question for all you club members-
London marathon.

Does your club get allocated places?
How d...