Falkirk Victoria Harriers

35 watchers
Aug 2017
2:18pm, 21 Aug 2017
27,214 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Tizer's just done a triathlon. I see from Facebook nonsense, anyway.

Stoo's getting married.

What other FV news...?! :-) G
Aug 2017
12:47pm, 22 Aug 2017
3,053 posts
  •  
STOOSH
Alright hyper, ya wellie wearing weirdo...

Nice to see you posting the occasional run. All is well here although my training and racing has been very poor this year due to various reasons but should be back on it in the next few months!

Think baz is on sabbatical as he's doing less than me and few others racking up miles like I used to back in the day ;-)
Apr 2019
2:34pm, 9 Apr 2019
1,114 posts
  •  
Hyperboy
Hope all my old vic teammates are doing well with your running, noticed a few posts over the years, seen you training a few times but not many of the crew left that I raced with, life is brilliant for me, amazing family and I get to do my dream job everyday, back at the gym for the last 6 months and been out pounding the pavements again, blowing out my arse sometimes but loving my running just now, never be as fast as I was in the day but not bothered lol as just more interested in enjoying it, happy running peeps 😜
Apr 2019
2:57pm, 9 Apr 2019
31,140 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Wow, blast from the past. Hi Hyperboy. Glad to see you're back running. A few of the Vics I still see out and about. John Brogan is Falkirk Vics isn't he? Think he podiumed at Kilomathon at weekend?! :-) G
Aug 2020
2:32am, 28 Aug 2020
1,115 posts
  •  
Hyperboy
Hello guys, thinking of rejoining the vics, are any of you still there that ran and raced during my time with the club
Aug 2020
8:02pm, 31 Aug 2020
3,221 posts
  •  
STOOSH
There are a couple hyper - i'm no longer there but the Mathesons, Ally Mac and a couple of others are still regular to the group!
Get yourself along and give it a bash!
Mar 2021
6:46pm, 18 Mar 2021
1,116 posts
  •  
Hyperboy
How’s it going peeps, I’m back into this running malarkey again lol 😂 it’s going okay, not quite Mo Farah yet lol 😂 more like Mo from Eastenders at the mo, hope your all well and keeping safe during this pandemic, got my second vaccination today through work 🚑and feel like shit lol 😂 but still managed a wee run😊hopefully see you all again one day at a wee race

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Tizer
Okay, this one comes up alot so lets start here

"The area between the top of the aerobic thresho...