10:01pm, 14 Apr 2013
K5 GusWas about 100 yards behind you SoaPM all race until you quit - you were looking strong, thought you just stopped to use the portaloos at the water station.
Sorry to hear you were feeling bad. I suffered in the last 5 miles after heading out at faster than target pace - my recovery may be longer than yours !
About This Thread
- Cateran Trail Ultramarathon - http://cateran55ultra.webnode.com/
- Running backwards again...
- Glasgow-Edinburgh Double Marathon
- Loch Ness Marathon/10k
- Stirling Scottish Marathon 2018
- Change is coming to Edinburgh Marathon
- Stirling Scottish Marathon 2017
- St Magnus Marathon Orkney
- Moray Marathon
- Are there enough Scottish Marathons???
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.