10:01pm, 14 Apr 2013
K5 GusWas about 100 yards behind you SoaPM all race until you quit - you were looking strong, thought you just stopped to use the portaloos at the water station.
Sorry to hear you were feeling bad. I suffered in the last 5 miles after heading out at faster than target pace - my recovery may be longer than yours !
About This Thread
Maintained by katypie
- Baxters Loch Ness Marathon 2012
- Strathearn Marathon June 2012
- Glenmore 24 Trail Race - 2012
- Scottish Runners 2012
- Highland Fling 2012
- West Highland Way Race 2012
- Cateran Trail Ultramarathon - http://cateran55ultra.webnode.com/
- Loch Ness Marathon/10k
- Stirling Scottish Marathon 2018
- Change is coming to Edinburgh Marathon