Kinesiology science or madness

3 watchers
Feb 2016
2:04pm, 29 Feb 2016
11,204 posts
  •  
Wriggling Snake
I'm no expert in this, I find that it is total bollocks. Remember conventional medicine is not a total panacea, but on balance it will work for the vast majority of people, it is designed and developed that way. The internet and the access to huge amounts of evidence and opinion has made this sort of thing more likely, "I am different from other people, I am not saitsified, I'll go else where, ohh the we..whatever information".

I am also thinking of Harry Enfield "I saw you coming".
Feb 2016
2:59pm, 29 Feb 2016
1,349 posts
  •  
Spleen
TeaBoy: I didn't know nutritionist or dietician were protected terms. And I guess I still don't as I don't know which of those is the protected term and which is the woo.
Feb 2016
3:00pm, 29 Feb 2016
179 posts
  •  
Darting
OK.... I've got the solution I have talked the wife in to a second opinion from a dietician and if the advice is similar then it's good advice if not she hasn't lost out! I have had a look at some of the advice from the kinesiologist and there are some good parts but perhaps it was just good advice anyway.

Thanks for the comments.
Feb 2016
3:01pm, 29 Feb 2016
5,813 posts
  •  
The_Saint
From the Rationalwiki page
" For diagnosing nutrition related problems, applied kinesiology is as accurate as random guesses"
SPR
Feb 2016
3:09pm, 29 Feb 2016
21,213 posts
  •  
SPR
nhs.uk
Feb 2016
3:18pm, 29 Feb 2016
2,748 posts
  •  
Red Ant
A Dietitian/Dietician is a protected title. These healthcare professionals are regulated by the hcpc (www.hpcp-uk.org).
Jun 2022
12:53am, 3 Jun 2022
17,193 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
Madness. Like believing in llamas

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
The wife went and had a kinesiology session for food intolerances has anyone else tried this? It see...