Kerplunk! Is anyone still in the office?!

1 watcher
Dec 2012
2:32pm, 24 Dec 2012
18,825 posts
  •  
Merry Christmas & Happy NewG(rrr)
So, if you're working today, did you bring in card and board games or Operation or Kerplunk? No, cos we're adults. OK. Well there are lots of choccies and cake all over the office. One chap opened a bottle of port and was handing round mince pies. Tis good!

But now, my boss has gone. And everyone around me. There seems to be only me left (maybe a dozen of us out of 1,000 person office). Should I be thinking about leaving?! Just 4.5 miles to run home, in the rain and wind. Yay. If I set off by 3 I won't even need my head torch. Then gym is open for a bit, so I could go for a wee swim and a quick bit of core before the world shuts down for the big day. Think I'll give it 20 mins, then I'm off.

What did you do on your day at work today?! :-)G
Dec 2012
2:38pm, 24 Dec 2012
2,105 posts
  •  
SusiesueH
I'm here :) I had a good catch up day while everyone else is on their Christmas hols already. Leaving @ 3pm.
Dec 2012
2:40pm, 24 Dec 2012
18,827 posts
  •  
Merry Christmas & Happy NewG(rrr)
3pm is the new 5pm, right Susie? Sounds like a plan! :-)G
Dec 2012
2:41pm, 24 Dec 2012
513 posts
  •  
Jubear
I am the only manager in today. Today has been strangely productive, but now my one remaining staff member left at 2: I am about to PUFO, and I'll give myself a Bollocking on 2nd Jan if I think I still deserve it ;-)

*slowly spinning office chair*
Dec 2012
2:52pm, 24 Dec 2012
2,189 posts
  •  
Vindicator
Still here, no customer support requests (funny that)...

Planning escape soon, but need a mission impossible style insert of a CCTV recording of the door (rather than me exiting it)
Dec 2012
3:00pm, 24 Dec 2012
14,473 posts
  •  
JohnnyO
Given the NHS' requirements for a flexible workforce I finished on Thursday and won be back until a week on Wednesday.
Hurraay for modernisation!
Dec 2012
3:46am, 25 Dec 2012
405 posts
  •  
LazyLady
I'm still heeeeeeeere ! 7am-7pm nightshifts Xmas eve, Xmas day and Boxing day.... and there's no Yule logs left ...
Ho Ho HO !

:)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
So, if you're working today, did you bring in card and board games or Operation or Kerplunk? No, co...