Jobs you still haven't managed to (and probably won't ever) get round to despite lockdown

20 watchers
Apr 2020
8:27pm, 15 Apr 2020
29,877 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
Windowsill have now been washed. It was as well that I didn't do them last week, as OH pressure washed the drive yesterday and managed to splatter crud all over the the windows and sills. Still, the drive looks ten million per cent better now :-) (Cotswold stone coloured tarmac.)
Apr 2020
9:18pm, 15 Apr 2020
3,578 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
Spent all of the Easter Bank Holiday gardening. Staining the shed/Wendy house and replacing a few fence panels will probably be end of summer at best.
Nov 2020
8:36pm, 30 Nov 2020
1,042 posts
  •  
The great dollop
there's a job here which might interest - well - an endurance running blogger tech person - facebook.com

certainly not one anyone has got around to since lockdown...
Nov 2020
8:39pm, 30 Nov 2020
7,831 posts
  •  
Too Much Water
Bleed radiators, clean oven
Nov 2020
9:09pm, 30 Nov 2020
31,862 posts
  •  
LullayLulLazyDaisy
One job I still haven't got round to is stripping the old polish off the hall tiles, resealing them and repolishing them. There just isn't a lockdown long enough.

I have however bought all the chemicals for the job. So, nil desperandum.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by um
In this lockdown / isolation period, are there jobs that you still haven't got round to doing? ...