BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
How is your running surviving Covid chaos?
4:14pm, 26 May 2020
MarkymarkmarkI've joked with a few other path and route users about our mutual need for indicators nowadays...... usually after failing to read each other's body language and both turning in the same direction.
4:22pm, 26 May 2020
StuHIt's probably 50% of the time I give way, some people do so very very early (up to 100m!) and it feels like an eternity until I pass! Always with a smile and acknowledgement. Sometimes awkward when a couple step to opposite sides and force me to pass through the middle.
5:25pm, 10 Jun 2020
MarkymarkmarkSo far, so good. Fingers crossed at the moment!
About This Thread
Maintained by Canute
- Starting training again after Covid-19
- Post-Coronavirus recovery training
- BSR Runner
- At home work outs - share them here!
- The Isolation Lurkerthon
- Happy jab day! When’s yours?
- Coronavirus discussion thread
- Coronavirus dreams, have you got coronavirus dreams?
- Running after Covid Vaccination jab
- Coronavirus **support** thread