When we're no longer discouraged from travelling..
10:05am, 5 Apr 2020
McGoohanYes, just seeing the sea would be good right now
10:07am, 5 Apr 2020
LindsDYeah, it's too busy along the canal and in Northala Fields, too
10:09am, 5 Apr 2020
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)And Hastings of course to see Beanie (and the sea)
About This Thread
- Emerging From Lockdown haikus
- Normality - what are you missing most?
- For the bored - Amir’s Marathons
- WFH Advice
- Travel insurance process etc
- Racing Abroad - medical certificate
- Finding Overseas Races?
- Bike hire and routes - Mallorca
- Dream destination to celebrate the new year
- Has anyone been in the Orient Express?
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.
Fetch Everyone Running Club
Join our UKA-affiliated club for event discounts, London Marathon ballot places, the chance to get funded for coaching qualifications, and a warm feeling inside.