BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Starting training again after Covid-19
8:22pm, 8 Mar 2021
SlantendicularI'm feeling much better now and I'm into week 2 of couch to 5k and though unfit I'm finding doing it fine and no shortness of breath I'm relieved to say. I know others are having different experiences.
I'd definitely recommend listening to your body and not pushing it if you're getting short of breath albeit incredibly frustrating.
About This Thread
Maintained by Slantendicular
- Post-Coronavirus recovery training
- Anaerobic runs after COVID
- Coronavirus discussion thread
- Coronavirus **support** thread
- self isolation watch - are you self isolating
- How is your running surviving Covid chaos?
- BSR Runner
- At home work outs - share them here!
- The Isolation Lurkerthon
- Happy jab day! When’s yours?