Garmin Express - will it break my fetch upload?

11 watchers
Apr 2016
4:11pm, 4 Apr 2016
6,926 posts
  •  
Rosehip
something odd is obvs going on - apparently I've just uploaded a "night run" of no miles treadmill on 13th December 2009 to strava from Garmin....
Apr 2016
5:50pm, 4 Apr 2016
20,783 posts
  •  
HellsBells
soft reset didn't work, uninstalling and reinstalling garmin express hasn't worked
only thing left to try that I can think off is clearing some of the memory
Apr 2016
5:56pm, 4 Apr 2016
18,406 posts
  •  
GlennR
Memory where HellsBells? I wouldn't start deleting files on the computer unless you're short of space.
Apr 2016
5:59pm, 4 Apr 2016
14,070 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Funny, since we got our new laptop (over a year ago) I tried a couple of times to install garmin express and link it to fetch but it wouldn't play ball but suddenly today it has installed and linked no problem albeit it took a while, so here's hoping the next run I do I will plug in and hopefully load training automatically again.
Apr 2016
6:27pm, 4 Apr 2016
20,784 posts
  •  
HellsBells
Memory on the watch Glenn - although it turns out I didn't need to as the soft reset wiped it all :-(
I'll have to wait until I've got something to try and sync now, which won't be very soon after today's long run!
Apr 2016
6:14am, 21 Apr 2016
50,947 posts
  •  
plodding hippo
Hi all.Ive also had to install garmin express. Grr. It seems to take the info from my watch just fine, but my activities dont appear on garmin connect. help!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
Logged in to garmin connect this morning, and they're pimping a replacement for ant agent etc. - Ga...