Garmin Upload broken or just me?

1 watcher
Jan 2016
11:03pm, 29 Jan 2016
5,837 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
Mine froze in exactly the same way after my run this morning. ANT said "uploading" and the Garmin said "transferring data" but neither was true. I shut down the ANT window using Task Manager and switched the Garmin (a 310XT off). Started again and it all worked fine.
Feb 2016
10:23pm, 1 Feb 2016
570 posts
  •  
puzzler
I've had a problem getting Garmin connect to transfer to fetch. Yesterday's run and today's appear in Garmin connect but haven't appeared in my training log. I've tried connecting and reconnecting the accounts but nothing seems to work.
Apr 2016
7:23pm, 12 Apr 2016
7,010 posts
  •  
Rosehip

Again! it's not right that you can't access data any other way than a site that's down more than it's up recently. Might have to go back to the flippin Tomtom at this rate
Jun 2023
8:29am, 8 Jun 2023
9,698 posts
  •  
Gymfreak
Hello- my garmin hasn't uploaded yesterday's activities still. They are on garmin connect and strava but not here? Anyone else got issues?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Scooba Steve
Is anyone else having problems uploading to Garmin Connect? Since yesterday my 220 won't do it via ...