BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Gang, it's my first big race for five years in a couple of weeks. Bricking it slightly, and I have forgotten what to do.
9:04am, 26 Mar 2019
HermanBloomSpot on, if it's nice weather I reckon the kid will love that. I think if we are able to do that we might do the bus as well, as we have the Friday and Saturday for roaming around the city and then I don't have to walk much at all!
9:07am, 26 Mar 2019
♪♫ Synge ♪♫And best of luck in the run too!
3:23pm, 21 Aug 2020
DvorakSpotted this thread in the sidebar and thought there might be a few of us in the same boat at some yet-to-be-determined point in the future.
HB did fine, 2:09:12 on a toasty day, and a nice holiday. There's a blog fetcheveryone.com/blog/9323/2019/4#blog392267 Then 26:09 at parkrun the next weekend! He seems to have had some life events since then (a second mini-Bloom).
About This Thread
Maintained by HermanBloom
- Morning vs evening race performance
- Complete rest the days before a race?
- Hello ladies!
- Head Injury - Advice?
- Advice for first race
- My first ever race! (Advice / Tips welcome)
- Race ! tips/mantras/advice
- When's Your Next Race watch: have you got When's Your Next Race?
- Effect of the Crowd - Is it Over-Rated ?
- Getting Your Name Printed on Your Running Top