We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Flu Jabs

1 watcher
Nov 2011
5:41pm, 11 Nov 2011
486 posts
  •  
  •  
FurryFeet
sazzahazza - been having flu jabs for several years without an issue (not counting sore arms, but that depends on how good the nurse is - this year I felt very little - almost felt she hadn't done it properly).

My brother has asthma, and had a serious chest infection which he really struggled with. Based on that bad experience, the thought of flu was enough to get him into boots for a stabbing.
Even my wife has had it this year - she is anti-medicine unless really necessary (she loves to suffer).

I also worked with a guy once, healthy and ~30yo - but had asthma. Then got real flu, and took weeks before he got back to work, and even longer to fully recover.

The jab seems a minor inconvenience at worst - flu is really nasty at best - no brainer for me.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Sazzahazza
I'm after a bit of advice, my work have arranged for us to have a Flu Jab on Monday and i initial...