Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

The flu jab

8 watchers
Dec 2020
12:11pm, 9 Dec 2020
12871 posts
All I want for Christmas is Woo
I had mine last week - offered by the GP because of my age (57). Had a sore arm for about 24 hours.
Dec 2020
1:49pm, 9 Dec 2020
385 posts
Shades
I've got my first ever flu jab tomorrow. Just had a text saying it will be in the portacabin in the car park. I have a 2 minute appointment, text also said not to be late.
Dec 2020
9:56pm, 10 Dec 2020
18875 posts
🎄FestiveMedals🎄
Mr GM and I went for our flu jabs this evening. Our appointments were at 5:18pm and 5:19pm and we arrived about a minute before. We went straight in, got hand sanitised, filled in contact details, were both jabbed and out again by 5:21pm. Very slick.
We went to get a chippy tea to celebrate, as we were walking past :)
Dec 2020
7:56am, 11 Dec 2020
387 posts
Shades
I had my flu jab yesterday too, beautifully organised. They were ahead of schedule so only one person before me.

No hand sanitiser but not required as no need to touch anything, all doors open. Couple of questions, confirm ID, any allergies, had I read data sheet. Didn't even sit down and was out in a minute and nearly home before my actual appointment time.

FM - chippy tea to celebrate was a great idea, I never thought of doing that.
Dec 2020
9:43am, 11 Dec 2020
18877 posts
🎄FestiveMedals🎄
:)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Muttley
So I turned 60 this year and the NHS is offering me the flu jab. I'm in rude health and haven&a...