Fetch point the game

3 watchers
Jul 2016
7:50am, 12 Jul 2016
7,756 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Apologies if there is a fetch point thread (thought there was but couldn't find it on searching)

I'm trying to get back to running regularly and the nigh FP is a great motivator but checking the map today and yesterday I don't have a goreilla..... There is no other players in my area so wondering if there is a fault in the game or if indeed the goreilla's are in hiding somewhere.

Anyone else missing a goreilla? Thanks in advance.
Jul 2016
8:01am, 12 Jul 2016
26,756 posts
  •  
Nick Cook
I have a goreilla.
R4R
Jul 2016
8:53am, 12 Jul 2016
2,670 posts
  •  
R4R
My Goreilla is there but they're only worth 100 points and don't actually do anything anymore

Main thread: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=48002
Jul 2016
10:06am, 12 Jul 2016
944 posts
  •  
westmoors
I also have a goreilla.

GG, I wonder if it is because you haven't logged any training for a couple of weeks?
Jul 2016
2:28pm, 12 Jul 2016
7,757 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
oh didnt realise there was no special collecting of goreilla's but I will try logging a run and seeing what happens and whether they come back.... it used to motivate me to get out and to go a bit further afield as I had a reason to do so, so I'll hope that they come back and I'll go a-searching again.

Appreciate the replies guys - fetchiesrock!
Jul 2016
2:29pm, 12 Jul 2016
7,758 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
randomly it is showing on the laptop, while its not on the mobile... at least I know now :)
Jan 2017
8:58pm, 2 Jan 2017
13,240 posts
  •  
Seratonin
I did a run this morning and should have been credited with a couple of tokens but they are not showing on my account. The December tokens are still showing though. Anyone else having the same problem today?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by geordiegirl
Apologies if there is a fetch point thread (thought there was but couldn't find it on searching)