Email Password Forgot? | Register

FetchPoint: The Game

0 lurkers | 206 watchers
5:29pm, 1 Aug 2015
6658 posts
Thanks, Bob. Yes I have done that in the past but next week I'm on a Mediterranean cruise so I'd have to move my home point quite a lot! ;-)
6:53pm, 1 Aug 2015
795 posts
Is moving your home advantageous/advisable? I'm in the middle of 2 weeks away and my home zone is infested with bugs at the moment.
8:55pm, 1 Aug 2015
2713 posts
Depends how you play the game.
If you're just trying to get your goreillas, then yes.
8:49am, 2 Aug 2015
2995 posts
I've never moved mine, I just see It as an additional challenge to catch up. Anyway I'm planting flowers in Bridlington this week if someone could kindly pick them for me when I leave
11:37am, 2 Aug 2015
1049 posts
That was a productive outing this morning then - all my bugs cleared, three Goreillas grabbed and the Higgs Boson discovered :-) Top of the leaderboard for the first (and almost certainly last) time ever :-) :-)
11:54am, 2 Aug 2015
637 posts
Re moving home point when away:
It depends on whether you have the means to upload your training. When I go away I'm completely offline, so everything gets uploaded in one hit when I get back, so for me there is no benefit in moving my home point.
6:12pm, 3 Aug 2015
6662 posts
I've managed to pick up 3 gore-illas this month already :-)
6:19pm, 3 Aug 2015
17060 posts
i got my second gore-illa today:-)
6:25pm, 3 Aug 2015
6663 posts
I've been luck to pick up that many in so short a time. I'm away for the next two weeks so might not get all 5 for August.

Has Fetch announced who won a prize in July?
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Fetch Gets Mobile!

Take us wherever you go! Click here to read the article!

About This Thread

Link (roll over me to see where I go)

For important updates on the rules, please make sure you're a member of the game group. Signing up to play the game will automatically add you to the group.

If you have a problem - usually it's a marker that you believe you hit, but hasn't moved, please send me feedback detailing the problem, making sure you:

1) be specific about where the marker is (an ID would be handy, but failing that, a decent description of its location may well be enough).
2) let me know the date and time of the run
3) don't report the marker. If it gets removed, I can't check it.
4) be quick. Some markers move on, e.g. daily Garmin moves, or bugs/relays getting transported on by other runners.
5) remain calm. You just did running. That's a good thing, right?

I may not get to all reports in time, but if enough of you do report problems, it gives me data to find the causes of the problems.

Related Groups

FetchPoint Game

Close