Email Password Forgot? | Register

FetchPoint: The Game

0 lurkers | 209 watchers
5:58pm, 19 Aug 2015
17505 posts
cheers bob - never seen a rocket onthemap - gonna be looking around for onenow
9:46am, 21 Aug 2015
26285 posts
a lovely harvest of flowers for me overnight - just cant work out where from!
9:54am, 21 Aug 2015
2725 posts
where did you run/ride 6 weeks ago today?
9:55am, 21 Aug 2015
26286 posts
Usual places tbh - harvested 20+ flowers but only ran 5 miles 6 weeks ago!
9:58am, 21 Aug 2015
26287 posts
sussed it - 6 weeks ago today as opposed to yesterday. Worked it out, was doing a bike measure for Brodie castle 10k route.
Ted
11:52am, 21 Aug 2015
13992 posts
198K harvest for me too overnight. I am finally paying dividends for a consistent period of training. That will got to rat shit from next week as life gets in the way again :-)
6:42pm, 22 Aug 2015
26289 posts
some tactical flower planting on the Glen Moray route today - 40 flowers planted ready for two weeks time.
TT
10:26am, 23 Aug 2015
1830 posts
Anyone near Kendal park today? I'm tempted to drive up but it's just a bit too far for the you know what...
3:25pm, 23 Aug 2015
481 posts
Hohhot almost worth a drive ;-)
5:58pm, 23 Aug 2015
1050 posts
Hmm - been out down south all day so not had a chance and the weather is now looking decidedly unpleasant. It is comprehensively inaccessible legally and awkward to get at even with a considered trespass.
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Help Fetcheveryone!

Use our Amazon Link whenever you're planning to shop, and we get a small percentage of what you spend. Thank you lovelies!

About This Thread

Link (roll over me to see where I go)

For important updates on the rules, please make sure you're a member of the game group. Signing up to play the game will automatically add you to the group.

If you have a problem - usually it's a marker that you believe you hit, but hasn't moved, please send me feedback detailing the problem, making sure you:

1) be specific about where the marker is (an ID would be handy, but failing that, a decent description of its location may well be enough).
2) let me know the date and time of the run
3) don't report the marker. If it gets removed, I can't check it.
4) be quick. Some markers move on, e.g. daily Garmin moves, or bugs/relays getting transported on by other runners.
5) remain calm. You just did running. That's a good thing, right?

I may not get to all reports in time, but if enough of you do report problems, it gives me data to find the causes of the problems.

Related Groups

FetchPoint Game

Close