Email Password Forgot? | Register

FetchPoint: The Game

1 lurkers | 201 watchers
7:37am, 26 Oct 2014
1682 posts
ive planted a load of flowers in centre parcs woburn.....pls can some one go a pick them for me?
5:33pm, 27 Oct 2014
4063 posts
Has anyone noticed the present icon has gone from people's user profile so you can't buy them for specific people anymore?

Has it moved somewhere or has that function gone? Or am I being thick?
8:46pm, 27 Oct 2014
69 posts
i seem to have planted flowers INSIDE my area?! what's gone on there then?
8:24am, 28 Oct 2014
1693 posts
ooo thats odd.
ive never sent a present...does that mean im mean?
9:25am, 28 Oct 2014
4065 posts
I like putting surprise presents out for people when they're doing a race or something so they get a nice little message when they log their training :-)
10:18am, 28 Oct 2014
27 posts
That's such a lovely idea Battlecat, I did find the present button but couldn't see anywhere to be able to give it to someone :(
4:28pm, 28 Oct 2014
4067 posts
Yeah, you can still buy presents but they go to whoever gets there first. You used to be able to buy them for specific people by clicking a present button on their profile but it's gone, probably since the redesign.

I'll send Fetch some feedback. I was just checking I wasn't being blind and it had just moved somewhere.

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Propensity for Intensity

Measuring the effort that makes up each training session. Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

Link (roll over me to see where I go)

For important updates on the rules, please make sure you're a member of the game group. Signing up to play the game will automatically add you to the group.

If you have a problem - usually it's a marker that you believe you hit, but hasn't moved, please send me feedback detailing the problem, making sure you:

1) be specific about where the marker is (an ID would be handy, but failing that, a decent description of its location may well be enough).
2) let me know the date and time of the run
3) don't report the marker. If it gets removed, I can't check it.
4) be quick. Some markers move on, e.g. daily Garmin moves, or bugs/relays getting transported on by other runners.
5) remain calm. You just did running. That's a good thing, right?

I may not get to all reports in time, but if enough of you do report problems, it gives me data to find the causes of the problems.

Related Groups

FetchPoint Game

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close