FetchPoint: The Game

0 lurkers | 199 watchers
11:44am, 1 Oct 2014
3975 posts
Is there a way to view last month's score? I know you could in the past, but don't think you can anymore.
12:04pm, 1 Oct 2014
526 posts
VJ Don't think there is anymore. I think the only way to do it now is to keep a record of your years cum score each month/day and then work out your monthly total from that.
1:09pm, 1 Oct 2014
3976 posts
That's what I thought - but a bit late to do that now!
7:37pm, 1 Oct 2014
2411 posts
Why do I have eight sets of penalties today?
8:17pm, 1 Oct 2014
527 posts
Helegant it probably not eight sets of penalties today but penalties for the last eight days. If you've not loaded any runs to gains points which feed into the account listings over the last week the penalty points become a list as they do not show date /times so can look as if they have all been raised on one day
1:03am, 2 Oct 2014
2412 posts
Ok thanks. I thought they were all cleared at the end of the month.

The Wait Begins...

Tackling spring marathons together! Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

Link (roll over me to see where I go)

For important updates on the rules, please make sure you're a member of the game group. Signing up to play the game will automatically add you to the group.

If you have a problem - usually it's a marker that you believe you hit, but hasn't moved, please send me feedback detailing the problem, making sure you:

1) be specific about where the marker is (an ID would be handy, but failing that, a decent description of its location may well be enough).
2) let me know the date and time of the run
3) don't report the marker. If it gets removed, I can't check it.
4) be quick. Some markers move on, e.g. daily Garmin moves, or bugs/relays getting transported on by other runners.
5) remain calm. You just did running. That's a good thing, right?

I may not get to all reports in time, but if enough of you do report problems, it gives me data to find the causes of the problems.

Related Groups

FetchPoint Game

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

mrsdistraction ade4004 Prospector pinkladykat BaronessBL SusiesueH Big Al Widepants JessM P.E... Edale runninggaynor JenLov thisisnatty Misso Greenman Fiona C mitets mikeymike Ultracat Tomsmum poppyH kenster K5 Gus Drell AngusClydesdale
Site skin
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.
If this website gets in your eyes, wash out immediately with luke-warm water. Do not swallow.