FetchPoint: The Game

0 lurkers | 199 watchers
1:53pm, 17 Aug 2014
24842 posts
bit of a flower planting for me today - looks like a big harvest later in month.............
9:05am, 18 Aug 2014
4860 posts
Hmmm ...... People keep coming on holiday near here and moving their homepoint. Result - I get bugs dumped on my patch and can't find anywhere to go planting flowers locally. :(
10:39am, 18 Aug 2014
191 posts
Exactly why I don't move my home point. It's more fun planting fields of flowers or removing others bugs (and coins!).
1:51pm, 18 Aug 2014
2718 posts
Feeling hard done by - I went out to clear all my bugs this morning, and one of them must have been just too far away from the road, despite it apparently going right through the circle. Stung me for 130 points, boo, hiss. Still, not too bad a place to be on 18th of the month.

About This Thread

Link (roll over me to see where I go)

For important updates on the rules, please make sure you're a member of the game group. Signing up to play the game will automatically add you to the group.

If you have a problem - usually it's a marker that you believe you hit, but hasn't moved, please send me feedback detailing the problem, making sure you:

1) be specific about where the marker is (an ID would be handy, but failing that, a decent description of its location may well be enough).
2) let me know the date and time of the run
3) don't report the marker. If it gets removed, I can't check it.
4) be quick. Some markers move on, e.g. daily Garmin moves, or bugs/relays getting transported on by other runners.
5) remain calm. You just did running. That's a good thing, right?

I may not get to all reports in time, but if enough of you do report problems, it gives me data to find the causes of the problems.

Related Groups

FetchPoint Game

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:
The Scribbler Meglet jasond YummyMummy Runner Runny mxhornet Night-owl Trin northernslowcoach scottdog1234 JP Dap ColW The Shark Mother Duck Little Nemo - Shut up knee! leoville *julesS* RunningRich Derby Tup hannkies .B. Lazydaisy flyingfinn Pinchi
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.