FetchPoint: The Game

Link (roll over me to see where I go)

For important updates on the rules, please make sure you're a member of the game group. Signing up to play the game will automatically add you to the group.

If you have a problem - usually it's a marker that you believe you hit, but hasn't moved, please send me feedback detailing the problem, making sure you:

1) be specific about where the marker is (an ID would be handy, but failing that, a decent description of its location may well be enough).
2) let me know the date and time of the run
3) don't report the marker. If it gets removed, I can't check it.
4) be quick. Some markers move on, e.g. daily Garmin moves, or bugs/relays getting transported on by other runners.
5) remain calm. You just did running. That's a good thing, right?

I may not get to all reports in time, but if enough of you do report problems, it gives me data to find the causes of the problems.

Related Groups

Page: First Previous 1592 1593 1594 1595
heebiejeebie
heebiejeebie
9:12pm, 18 Apr 2014
4237 posts
I might, I don't like the bug build-up when I'm away!
RevBarbaraG
RevBarbaraG
9:13pm, 18 Apr 2014
1978 posts
HeebieJeebie - it depends whether you will have the ability to upload your runs when you're away... and also whether your holiday spans a month end, since runs have to be within the current month when you upload them to count.

Also bear in mind that if you don't move yur home point, and you're holidaying somewhere where no fetchies live, the only way you can earn points is by planting flowers. And unless you are away for more than 2 weeks, yu won't be able to harvest them in the right timescale, so they will die.
RevBarbaraG
RevBarbaraG
9:13pm, 18 Apr 2014
1979 posts
Typos galore. You. Water, not harvest. Pffttt
R4R
R4R
10:17pm, 18 Apr 2014
2275 posts
Call the Guards!!! - there's a Gore-illa in Buckingham Palace
Page: First Previous 1592 1593 1594 1595

southcoastclaret grant mac Encona aileen156 jdarun XB SteveC surreystrider™ alia ogee Mr. K. Parkhopper Ultra Kanga Kazzaaaaah!! Siouxsie PCleasby Craig_ Jenelopy Superdaz Higgy DIY Diva ChrisHB danny wilde susanfinch
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.