FetchPoint: The Game

0 lurkers | 209 watchers
7:00am, 19 May 2016
8100 posts
my nearest neighbour has also moved he didnt overlap but i could go into his circle.
I rely a lot on flowers
8:18am, 19 May 2016
3140 posts
I don't have anyone near me either ...
8:36am, 19 May 2016
17687 posts
I have someone overlap me - he keeps pinching my money but won't move my bugs out for me. :-O
9:17am, 19 May 2016
799 posts
I have nobody anywhere even close but the A6 Flat road passing thru attracts lots of cyclists so I don't need to venture far at a weekend to collect a fair few flowers :-)
6:25pm, 19 May 2016
1085 posts
Took my map out to the max zoom and there's nobody there!! Lots of flowers left by cyclists on the A170 but I'm not running along there!
2:25pm, 21 May 2016
1086 posts
My neighbour has returned from his holibobs.
2:30pm, 21 May 2016
17761 posts
Seem to have a new one encroaching now. I thought it was a holiday-maker but still there. :(
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

About This Thread

Link (roll over me to see where I go)

For important updates on the rules, please make sure you're a member of the game group. Signing up to play the game will automatically add you to the group.

If you have a problem - usually it's a marker that you believe you hit, but hasn't moved, please send me feedback detailing the problem, making sure you:

1) be specific about where the marker is (an ID would be handy, but failing that, a decent description of its location may well be enough).
2) let me know the date and time of the run
3) don't report the marker. If it gets removed, I can't check it.
4) be quick. Some markers move on, e.g. daily Garmin moves, or bugs/relays getting transported on by other runners.
5) remain calm. You just did running. That's a good thing, right?

I may not get to all reports in time, but if enough of you do report problems, it gives me data to find the causes of the problems.

Related Groups

FetchPoint Game

Close