Email Password Forgot? | Register

FetchPoint: The Game

1 lurkers | 203 watchers
1:48pm, 27 Apr 2015
17 posts
I gave 5 gorillas and ran by one at lunchtime and it din;t get picked up. Is that right?
1:49pm, 27 Apr 2015
1745 posts
Yes, once you have 5 you don't collect anymore. I think you get an extra 100 points for passing it though.
2:11pm, 27 Apr 2015
669 posts
Alice is right once you've reached 5 gorillas you don't collect anymore but do gain the points

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Fetch Gets Mobile!

Take us wherever you go! Click here to read the article!

About This Thread

Link (roll over me to see where I go)

For important updates on the rules, please make sure you're a member of the game group. Signing up to play the game will automatically add you to the group.

If you have a problem - usually it's a marker that you believe you hit, but hasn't moved, please send me feedback detailing the problem, making sure you:

1) be specific about where the marker is (an ID would be handy, but failing that, a decent description of its location may well be enough).
2) let me know the date and time of the run
3) don't report the marker. If it gets removed, I can't check it.
4) be quick. Some markers move on, e.g. daily Garmin moves, or bugs/relays getting transported on by other runners.
5) remain calm. You just did running. That's a good thing, right?

I may not get to all reports in time, but if enough of you do report problems, it gives me data to find the causes of the problems.

Related Groups

FetchPoint Game

Close