FetchPoint: The Game

0 lurkers | 200 watchers
8:53pm, 1 Sep 2014
2813 posts
This is where I come in with the mantra - remember, folks - it's only a game!
10:03pm, 1 Sep 2014
13757 posts
:-)

About This Thread

Link (roll over me to see where I go)

For important updates on the rules, please make sure you're a member of the game group. Signing up to play the game will automatically add you to the group.

If you have a problem - usually it's a marker that you believe you hit, but hasn't moved, please send me feedback detailing the problem, making sure you:

1) be specific about where the marker is (an ID would be handy, but failing that, a decent description of its location may well be enough).
2) let me know the date and time of the run
3) don't report the marker. If it gets removed, I can't check it.
4) be quick. Some markers move on, e.g. daily Garmin moves, or bugs/relays getting transported on by other runners.
5) remain calm. You just did running. That's a good thing, right?

I may not get to all reports in time, but if enough of you do report problems, it gives me data to find the causes of the problems.

Related Groups

FetchPoint Game

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

DavidC mblnFERCr Helcat Cog Niscencsme bravedave Plodder 73 C-Cat Parkhopper kenster DoricQuine MSanchez AmGettingFitter (AGF) Lorenzo99 runjogcrawl13 santababy Gary Cardnell cybill Ginnersinner barryradish Sander Molenaar Dave A Velociraptor Legless
Site skin
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.