Link (roll over me to see where I go)
For important updates on the rules, please make sure you're a member of the game group. Signing up to play the game will automatically add you to the group.
If you have a problem - usually it's a marker that you believe you hit, but hasn't moved, please send me feedback
detailing the problem, making sure you:
1) be specific about where the marker is (an ID would be handy, but failing that, a decent description of its location may well be enough).
2) let me know the date and time of the run
3) don't report the marker. If it gets removed, I can't check it.
4) be quick. Some markers move on, e.g. daily Garmin moves, or bugs/relays getting transported on by other runners.
5) remain calm. You just did running. That's a good thing, right?
I may not get to all reports in time, but if enough of you do report problems, it gives me data to find the causes of the problems.