Fetchpoint: Squished Bugs

0 watcher
Dec 2011
10:03pm, 10 Dec 2011
3,962 posts
  •  
JingleBell *chameleon*
Kids.

Damn those kids these days... *shakes fist* I blame them for this recent bug infestation...
Dec 2011
10:05pm, 10 Dec 2011
11,226 posts
  •  
MissChappo
Yeah those damn kids. And that bloody Christmas.
Dec 2011
10:10pm, 10 Dec 2011
3,963 posts
  •  
JingleBell *chameleon*
*shudders* Isn't the C word getting a bit old? ;)
Dec 2011
10:25pm, 10 Dec 2011
19,353 posts
  •  
JingleNells
I think I tried to squish bugs on my run today.

And I'd have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for those meddlin' kids! *shakes fist as the cops lead me away*
Dec 2011
10:44pm, 10 Dec 2011
16 posts
  •  
cpea
I posted on the 'other' thread about how on earth I'd managed to squish two bugs, and yet move another...it is something about moving them a mile. Calling all you experinced runners/cynics..I am a hopeless beginner - although keen - I have covered more mileage (not just through running - have cycled/walked-through-tonsilitis/pushed my two-year-old-in-her-buggy through mid-winter Scottish darkness) in order to particiate with complete strangers in this game. I have to adjust my routes - most credits/relays/randoms/bugs/garmin markers in my mile radius mean I have to report them...or cover 6 miles in (and have done snow covered fields in order to do so)...I repeat...I am a beginner...I live in a rural area...I am moving my sorry arse over 6 miles a day in some way or form - is that not a good thing? You inspiring real runners, stay with it - you may have to leave your stop watch at home. This is fun, and this is why we do it :-)
Dec 2011
10:51pm, 10 Dec 2011
19,354 posts
  •  
JingleNells
cpea, if you're a beginner and you're managing 6 miles a day somehow then firstly well done, that's good going and secondly be careful not to overdo it and hurt yourself.

If you can cope with it without getting hurt, though, you'll see some real progress ffrom that level of exercise. Top work, and it IS a fun way to motivate ourselves, isn't it?

Stick with it!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by JamieKai *chameleon*
Ok, I can't keep up with the Fetchpoint thread, and I can't find anything on the Fetchpoint sectio...