12:13pm, 7 Jul 2020
SteveCRunnerThe only time mine freezes is when I follow mine or someone else's track on the watch. I interpret it that a track from real life has a large amount of points and sometimes the watch cannot cope. If I convert the track to a course beforehand, and load the course to the watch, I never have the freezing problem.
11:28am, 20 Jul 2020
K5 GusGot a Fenix 5s, with scratches on bezel, but screen perfect, going cheap
About This ThreadMaintained by fetcheveryone
Thinking of getting a Garmin fenix 5. Is it great or a waste of cash!?
- Which is best, Coros Apex or Garmin Fenix 5x? Only one way to find out.... FIGHT! :)
- Garmin is on it's last legs I fear
- Android apps that work with Fetch?
- Which Garmin?
- Garmin forerunner 920xt
- New Garmin Fenix 3 and Epix
- Coros users
- GPS Watch Update 2015 Thread
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs