Budapest Marathon and 30k
6:48pm, 4 Oct 2018
SjjhI’ve been to that restaurant minardi but can’t remember what it’s called either. Loved the
Hungarian paprikash from one of the restaurants was superb and weather was surprisingly decent for October was about 6 years ago, had only started running but enjoyed the 5k run round Magrit island, it’s a track all the way round!!
Enjoy it’s a beautiful city which I would love to go back to in a few years for either the half or full marathon.
6:50pm, 4 Oct 2018
SjjhBudapest, Trófea Grill, Király u. 30-32, 1061 Hungary
I’m sure that was the place
About This ThreadMaintained by Son of a Pronator Man
I'm running the 30k on Sunday Anyone else in for the marathon or 30k ?
- Birmingham International Marathon OR Amsterdam Marathon
- Ganglion advice sought
- Budapest International Marathon
- marathons with bottles at water stations
- European Half Marathons
- Suggestions for a fast Half Marathon in July/September/October in the South East please
- The Iron Curtain Trail
- Sunday Night at The George - a Quiz Wire
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs