•  
Hills of Death (HOD)
Ah yes must come with you for that one in Gdańsk Foxy
3 Nov
11:50am, 3 Nov 2022
34,289 posts
  •  
Foxy
Trying to find out if it’s on as was cancelled last year as the organiser sadly died 7 weeks before the event.

I have this week emailed them & I am waiting for a reply.
3 Nov
6:29pm, 3 Nov 2022
36,475 posts
  •  
Hills of Death (HOD)
Wow ok mate let me know I’m interested
13 Nov
3:09pm, 13 Nov 2022
2,148 posts
  •  
Big_G
I was having a look around and saw Nicosia marathon coming up in December and if I’m reading it correctly it’s €10 to enter, although they do encourage charity donations. The event all seems above board as it appears on the AIMS site.

I don’t know the history of it, but it looks like this year is the first year for the full marathon, as last year only has results for the half.
6 Dec
10:09am, 6 Dec 2022
34,293 posts
  •  
Foxy
I seem to have got in to Berlin via the ballot - now working out my travel plans to parkrun in Poland the day before - rude not to !

Thursday is the results of the Chicago ballot - can’t see me getting lucky with that one, but if I’m not I might consider a travel package to go anyway ?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Naomi P
Thread for everyone who wants to run a road marathon outside the UK. Everyone welcome, first timers to old hands :-)

List of holiday suggestions here ;-) Feel free to add races and comments
http://www.fetcheveryone.com/article-view.php?id=438

And a couple of websites with useful info:
Marathon guide is brilliant for US maras but has the most comprehensive European list I've ever seen marathonguide.com
This is the AIMS site distancerunning.co.uk