BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Marathons abroad

95 watchers
29 Jan
11:43am, 29 Jan 2021
35380 posts
Hills of Death (HOD)
I’m jealous Mr K
19 Apr
4:54pm, 19 Apr 2021
34232 posts
Foxy
Looks like I might just keep my US streak going - Nov 13th Big Bear, California hopefully.
20 Apr
8:45am, 20 Apr 2021
20563 posts
DeeGee
I'm looking to the US possibly late on Foxy, but as I'm not planning anything in advance I'll be looking for something relatively last minute.

You've done a lot of the Mainly Marathons stuff, haven't you? Are those mainly "seven laps of a balancing lake/caravan park" type stuff?

Or do you reckon there's any chance of finding a different single or two lapper anywhere close to an airport (that isn't the weekend I mark the Maravan route)?

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Naomi P
Thread for everyone who wants to run a road marathon outside the UK. Everyone welcome, first timers to old hands :-)

List of holiday suggestions here ;-) Feel free to add races and comments
http://www.fetcheveryone.com/article-view.php?id=438

And a couple of websites with useful info:
Marathon guide is brilliant for US maras but has the most comprehensive European list I've ever seen marathonguide.com
This is the AIMS site distancerunning.co.uk