•  
RichHL
Like pants in a dodgy curry house.
Oct 2011
5:53pm, 22 Oct 2011
2,124 posts
  •  
RichHL
My TOTP has obviously killed the thread. Best move it on...

Thanks to everyone this morning. In retrospect, I really enjoyed it but that's a real bugger of a hill. Thank you especially to beachrunner for coming over and saying hello and to Isobel for being lovely and smiley at the end. Bristol parkrun rocks.
Oct 2011
6:20pm, 22 Oct 2011
1,401 posts
  •  
Isabel
Nice to meet you today Rich :) sorry we have such an evil hill ;)
Oct 2011
6:46pm, 22 Oct 2011
2,132 posts
  •  
RichHL
Sorry for mis-spelling your name, Isabel. In my defence, may I say that I'm too deaf to hear the difference between the A and O in the middle of your name? That hill came as a shock to someone who usually has to run up a railway bridge or underpass for a hill session. I usually like a hilly course but Cambridgeshire hilly isn't the same as Bristolian hilly.
Feb 2012
7:04pm, 3 Feb 2012
2,922 posts
  •  
Mr. K.
Cannot believe the Mens course record is 16:39 :-O I wonder how fast his last mile was..

(Nice 18:38 on the Ladies side too)
Feb 2012
7:00pm, 7 Feb 2012
91 posts
  •  
beachrunner
And the best age grade is over 80%! When are you coming back to see us Mr K?
Jan 2013
5:48pm, 4 Jan 2013
92 posts
  •  
beachrunner
Only managed two posts in 2012 so definitely time to resurrect this thread for 2013 and try to do a bit better this year. So where are you, Bristol Fetchies? You now have two parkruns to choose from: Ashton Court and Little Stoke. Options include: with or without hills, and with or without deer. But both have thriving parkrun communities and both have room to welcome more. So come on Fetchies, give them a try and let us know what you think on this thread.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by the vicious chicken
Ashton Court parkrun starts on 23rd April 2011. See parkrun.org.uk for more details.

Trial event: 26th March. Register and bring your barcode. And tell all your friends!