South West running

4 watchers
Feb 2014
10:22pm, 9 Feb 2014
8 posts
  •  
runjogcrawl13
For all you South West based runners, wondering if anyone know what the current state of the Strawberry Line (mainly from Yatton - Cheddar) hoping to run it next Sunday with a friend who is training for London, but worried a few sections of it might be effected by the rain!?

Any help would be great!
Feb 2022
7:09pm, 18 Feb 2022
44,520 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
Has anyone heard of, or even attempted, the “All the Tors” Challenge? It was devised by Emma Woodhouse, a member of Dartmoor Rescue, in 2018 and involves visiting 119 tors on a route of 300km.

I have been toying with the idea of some tor bagging (there are many different lists, of course) and this might just get me started with some occasional day outings.

There’s a little information here, but mostly I think it involves buying a logbook.

allthetorschallenge.com
Dec 2023
10:06am, 20 Dec 2023
51,503 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge Hosanna! ♪♫
Not sure where to mention this, but Go Outdoors in Exeter is closing for refurbishment and currently all stock is 30% off (with loyalty card). I went in last week and it really does cover everything including a lot of decent branded stuff.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by runjogcrawl13
For all you South West based runners, wondering if anyone know what the current state of the Strawbe...