Bilateral stabbing pains ouch..
10:11am, 28 Mar 2012
magsCan anyone shed light on this painful injury-Recently did an ultra race and then a big cycle week after, since then I have only managed to run 1 mile after which I get bilateral stabbing pains, excruciating and debilitating ,it is from my knee to my hips in my quads toay the pain then radiated up to my piriformis, both times it was when I started runniing downhill after a big uphill, not sure if this is relevant.Does it sound like good old fashioned overuse or could therebe nerve/back damage causiing the bilateral pain? Any thought peeps....
10:13am, 28 Mar 2012
TarahumaraSee a physio!
10:18am, 28 Mar 2012
magsGoing for sports massage today to see if that helps.
About This Thread
- Plantar Fasciitis?? Aug 2023
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over? Jun 2023
- Achilles pain Dec 2021
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain Jun 2021
- Knee pain - advice please Aug 2020
- Piriformis Syndrome Jan 2020
- Shins Dec 2019
- Pain in the bum Sep 2019
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury Sep 2019
- Elbow pain...tennis elbow? (Haven't played it for thirty years) May 2019
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?
Fetcheveryone Virtual Challenge 2023
It's back! With new routes, and options for cyclists and swimmers. A free adventure from Fetcheveryone!
Tell A Friend
We rely entirely on you to spread the word about Fetcheveryone. Share a special URL with friends to help Fetch out