Anyone care to run (heh) me through Compartment Syndrome?
2:30pm, 10 Dec 2012
Merry Christmas & Happy NewG(rrr)Santababy had it after WHW 95 miler (from about 80 miles in, and still finished the race. Hard. As!) Had to rest up totally for many weeks/months, but then fully recovered through sensible approach. Has won 12 ultra race since then, so fully recovered! :-)G
2:52pm, 10 Dec 2012
HermanBloomThanks guys. I think she may be listening. Ot at least more than usual.
About This ThreadMaintained by HermanBloom
This isn't for me, but for a friend. Who completely fails to go to the Doctor's despite me telling...
- Lower leg compartment syndrome
- Exercising when taking Sotalol
- shockwave therapy for patellar tendonitis
- Laser Massage Therapy - Does it work?
- Autocorrect fails - post yours here
- Calf strain or something else ????
- Anxiety & Running
- Pins and needles when running