Pssst! Follow us on Twitter if you're awesome

Who are all the single Fetchies!!

5 lurkers | 219 watchers
19 Nov
6:26pm, 19 Nov 2017
18697 posts
Meglet
I hate that. You give up information about yourself but get nothing in return. Trust your instincts Squiggle.
19 Nov
6:30pm, 19 Nov 2017
24423 posts
halfpint
I agree. If your gut says be wary then listen.
19 Nov
6:54pm, 19 Nov 2017
69535 posts
Hanneke
Yup, trust your instincts, that doesn't sound right. Often those tactics are to hide something and they are avoiding having to lie...
19 Nov
6:55pm, 19 Nov 2017
69536 posts
Hanneke
What is your shoe size RS? I have been given 2 pairs of brandnew wellies: one is size 4. Yours if they fit/you want them.
19 Nov
10:41pm, 19 Nov 2017
20481 posts
Red Squirrel
I am 4! Bingo bongo and thank you. I thought about it for 2 days and now he's disappeared thankfully. I might ask short guy who's now FB friend for coffee some time. Don't know what he's got going on but I think divorced with a teen and a 5 year old.
19 Nov
10:47pm, 19 Nov 2017
20482 posts
Red Squirrel
It seems like a lot of chaps are jaded by flighty women on Tinder and it works the other way too. It's difficult to get rapport going over short messages I would say. I asked one chef what his favourite ingredients were to cook with and he replied dead squirrels! !!!! Hmm. No question back.
19 Nov
10:47pm, 19 Nov 2017
20483 posts
Red Squirrel
It seems like a lot of chaps are jaded by flighty women on Tinder and it works the other way too. It's difficult to get rapport going over short messages I would say. I asked one chef what his favourite ingredients were to cook with and he replied dead squirrels! !!!! Hmm. No question back.
12:23am
12:23am, 20 Nov 2017
69539 posts
Hanneke
They are leopard print RS, but a nice tread and free :-)

I found the Guardian Soulmate profiles and messages all pretty wordy and comprehensive, allthough I got another weird one today: George in France, he is 67, and the oldest he wants his woman to be is 52, so really, I am getting to be almost too old for him :-O :
''Hi, Wanna visit?

I am in my Conservatory, with an Acer, banana plant and avocado tree, and twenty geraniums. It is heated by a small wood stove, and is not hot! Near freezing outside.

It would be good if we could visit each other for the evening... a glass of wine, and a good conversation, and retire, magically, back to our own homes....

Kind thoughts, George''

Considering this bloke lives on a smallholding in France, and I am in Wales, I am not sure of the practicalities of all this :-O

About This Thread

Single? Want to chat?