Giving up sex?

85 watchers
Jul 2017
9:52pm, 12 Jul 2017
2,590 posts
  •  
Serendippily
Ah this one bites. A mismatch is hard, feeling someone only sleeps with you because they think they ought to and want to make you happy is hard. But living with someone who wants to make you happy and doesn't apparently want anyone else, who cares for you and supports you is nice. So go figure. I try and take it as a happy surprise when it comes and not torture myself overmuch about whether it's because I'm inherently unattractive or why I pick partners that don't conform to the social norm. but at least I really like.
Jul 2017
8:23pm, 15 Jul 2017
6,935 posts
  •  
CStar
i can vouch for the fact that you are absolutely not inherently or otherwise unattractive Seren. :-)
Sep 2017
8:15am, 14 Sep 2017
4,166 posts
  •  
Wine Legs
Interesting that this should pop up on the Beeb today after this thread was referenced yesterday on tywtsbc thread...

bbc.co.uk

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by McGoohan
Here's a stupid, risky and possibly inappropriate subject for a thread but what the heckins. I chec...