Sharing (in)fertility struggles
5:27am, 30 Aug 2019
JenelopyI hope that anyone else undergoing fertility treatment is having success.
We just heard that our round of IVF was unsuccessful. Although it isn't a surprise (our odds were never great, and I only grew two follicles, only 1 egg fertilised, and it grew/divided slowly), I am still feeling sad.
About This Thread
Maintained by Jenelopy
- Fetch Pregnancy Club
- Running/Exercising while pregnant
- Contraception for ladies
- Returning to running after pregnancy
- Getting fit again after pregnumpcy
- Who are all the single Fetchies!!
- Dear Auntie Fetch... a relationship advice wire
- Taking up sex?
- People you shouldn fancy but you just do
- Power and exploitation - please check my sanity