BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Gigs

34 watchers
27 Feb
3:32pm, 27 Feb 2021
19695 posts
flanker
We've got Bingley festival in early Aug. Vaguely optimistic...
24 Mar
9:43am, 24 Mar 2021
784 posts
Dibble
All of my 2021 gigs have now been put back to 2022 and interested to read recently that bands are really finding it difficult to find free dates at venues next year.

However I've just added a 2021 date as Laura Marling tickets went on sale this morning. Who knows whether it will actually take place then. I must admit I did double check the date to see whether it was planned for October 2021 or 2022.
30 Mar
6:11pm, 30 Mar 2021
49085 posts
McGoohan
"AN UPDATE ON BST HYDE PARK 2021

It is with a heavy heart that we announce that BST Hyde Park will not take place in July 2021.

We are however happy to share that Duran Duran and Pearl Jam will go ahead in July 2022.

Pearl Jam will take place on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th July 2022. Friday 8th will feature special guests Pixies, whilst Saturday 9th July will welcome a new guest artist to be announced - as well as full supporting lineups.

Duran Duran will take place on Sunday 10th July 2022 and will be rejoined by their incredible guest - Nile Rodgers & CHIC, with further acts to be confirmed soon."

Any betting on whether *that* goes ahead?
30 Mar
6:29pm, 30 Mar 2021
46049 posts
LindsD
:(

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Joopsy
A place to talk about upcoming gigs or reviews on ones recently attended. I'm also keen to hear...