Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, which is understandable if you don't like ads. Who does really?
However, our site is free for you to use because of a mixture of adverts and voluntary donations from users.
Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
Thanks,
Ian Williams - Fetcheveryone

Toast of a Monkey

0 lurkers | 19 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
17 Sep
10:18am, 17 Sep 2018
14014 posts
Angus Clydesdale
Toast of a Monkey
17 Sep
10:55am, 17 Sep 2018
10949 posts
Rosehip
Id forgotten all about Toast of a monkey until I saw one of those pink blob things on the Fetchpoint map

🐒
17 Sep
2:25pm, 17 Sep 2018
8140 posts
rf_fozzy
I'm not writing Toast of a Monkey on the Toast of a Monkey thread just to get a Toast of the Monkey badge.

That's just silly.
um
17 Sep
4:11pm, 17 Sep 2018
486 posts
um
Really?
All of you are so needy for a Toast of the Mokey badge?
um
17 Sep
4:12pm, 17 Sep 2018
487 posts
um
Some of you could even spell it ... Toast of a Monkey
17 Sep
4:14pm, 17 Sep 2018
19440 posts
Wriggling Snake
I like the sound of Toast of the Mokey, progressive rock I should think.
17 Sep
4:16pm, 17 Sep 2018
19441 posts
Wriggling Snake
oh hang on, I should have written:-

I like the sound of Toast of the Mokey, progressive rock I should think, better name than Toast of a Monkey
18 Sep
5:46pm, 18 Sep 2018
19871 posts
fetcheveryone
I'm enjoying seeing toast of a monkey get a new lease of life :-)
D2
18 Sep
8:02pm, 18 Sep 2018
10900 posts
D2
me too!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Well I do not want to generalize the hotel, and as such, I do not go to say that the hotel is all bad, but the truth, is that the photos of the brochure, had been an illusion.
we were in room 34. I do not recommend this room to nobody ..... The walls were dirty, the room did not have decoration, much less comfort. (if i pay good, i want the minimum)
The WC was clean, however the towels had bad smell , but worse then that it was when the towel of supposedly clean bath, brought of toast a monkey! Yes a monkey!

The breakfast is weak and.....I asked to the lady make a toast and.... the answer was...."Sorry, no "

if you stay there....dont forget to visit the 5º floor to see the pictures in the wall !

I want to believe that the other rooms are well more pleasant, cleaner and comfortable. Unhappyly I do not have nothing to point out of good.

When I saw the website, I didnt wanted to believe that we had been in the same hotel… ! If you dont belive see for your self...