Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, which is understandable if you don't like ads. Who does really?
However, our site is free for you to use because of a mixture of adverts and voluntary donations from users.
Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
Thanks,
Ian Williams - Fetcheveryone

Toast of a Monkey

20 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
11 Oct
1:23pm, 11 Oct 2018
158 posts
blindcider
What is Toast of a Monkey? Have I missed something really obvious?
11 Oct
1:27pm, 11 Oct 2018
35781 posts
McGoohan
Yes a monkey!
11 Oct
1:29pm, 11 Oct 2018
19682 posts
Wriggling Snake
and a lot of toast
11 Oct
2:40pm, 11 Oct 2018
24843 posts
LindsD
Toast of a Monkey

fetcheveryone.com/monkeytoast.php
11 Oct
2:40pm, 11 Oct 2018
24844 posts
LindsD
(and also the TripAdvisor review that's in the sidebar)
11 Oct
5:09pm, 11 Oct 2018
27789 posts
Max71
Ah....... it's really good to be back
11 Oct
5:19pm, 11 Oct 2018
29355 posts
HappyG(rrr)
It's Max! Wow. Almost as famous in Fetch as the Monkey. Hiya. *waves* :-) G

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Well I do not want to generalize the hotel, and as such, I do not go to say that the hotel is all bad, but the truth, is that the photos of the brochure, had been an illusion.
we were in room 34. I do not recommend this room to nobody ..... The walls were dirty, the room did not have decoration, much less comfort. (if i pay good, i want the minimum)
The WC was clean, however the towels had bad smell , but worse then that it was when the towel of supposedly clean bath, brought of toast a monkey! Yes a monkey!

The breakfast is weak and.....I asked to the lady make a toast and.... the answer was...."Sorry, no "

if you stay there....dont forget to visit the 5º floor to see the pictures in the wall !

I want to believe that the other rooms are well more pleasant, cleaner and comfortable. Unhappyly I do not have nothing to point out of good.

When I saw the website, I didnt wanted to believe that we had been in the same hotel… ! If you dont belive see for your self...