Website query: My calendar view has changed.

3 watchers
Mar 2015
5:11pm, 14 Mar 2015
18 posts
  •  
jammybilly
Hi Everyone, the view I have of the wee calendar on the right of the page seems to have changed and I would like to know how I change it back.

It's currently showing part of Feb and March where before it always showed a complete month. I suspect it may have to do with showing a months training as I had flu and didn't run for a week or more, but that's just a guess.

I had a look in settings but I couldn't see anything obvious.

Cheers
jb
Mar 2015
5:22pm, 14 Mar 2015
1,917 posts
  •  
Drell
I believe it now shows the period that is covered by the rolling period used for your graphs. Ie, my graphs show 12 weeks with a 4 week rolling period, so my wee calendar now shows the last 4 weeks: today, that means it starts on 8 Feb.
Mar 2015
5:45pm, 14 Mar 2015
9,868 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Fetch mentioned this somewhere (but I can't immediately find it). I though he said that he'd changed it to "same number of weeks as selected for graphs" but after a short time had changed it to five weeks (to be exact, 35 days) instead. (Ie not "five weeks but starting Monday so it's usually four-and-some-days".)
Mar 2015
9:12pm, 14 Mar 2015
32 posts
  •  
Sjjh
On the your log page you can change the date range to show the current month.

Select the dates just under the menu.
Mar 2015
9:58pm, 14 Mar 2015
19 posts
  •  
jammybilly
Thankyou! I shall try your suggestions.
Mar 2015
10:15pm, 14 Mar 2015
20 posts
  •  
jammybilly
Done! Thankyou! I did what Sjjh suggested, went to my training log and right there under my nose is a little selector on the right that you can choose what period to show. I chose 1/3/2015 to 31/3/2015 and it is currently showing me only the weeks that I have trained in (so the first two weeks of March), not like before when it automatically showed the "normal" calendar.

I shall go away and check the graphs and see what I can find there too.

Cheers
jb
Mar 2015
10:26pm, 14 Mar 2015
21 posts
  •  
jammybilly
Ah! It didn't last for long unfortunately. When I went back it had defaulted to the same as Drell's on the 8th Feb. I went into "my plan" and it had a dropbox that gave me a choice of how many weeks to show. I chose 1 week to see if that would have any effect on the calendar, but no luck.

How do you select the number of weeks your graphs show?

jb
Mar 2015
11:40am, 15 Mar 2015
9,877 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Selecting "train" from the top menu, on the big graph, in small writing at the top, is "adjust settings". In there.

Yes, changing the dates to whatever you want will also bring up the "Fetch tetris" down the right for those dates. You can set it to from the first training you ever logged and get a very long page :-) It's useful for highlighting things that may not be clear in other ways: for example it showed me that I hadn't run on a Thursday for eighteen weeks.

As for the default setting, I believe we are stuck with it (for the time being at least).
Apr 2015
10:21pm, 2 Apr 2015
1,337 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
The calendar on the Your Log page that was recently changed to show 5 weeks rather than the current calendar month, seems to be back just showing current month.
Before it showed the whole month, ie future days in the month, now just showing up to today, ie just showing 2 days today, which looks a bit weird.
Apr 2015
8:03am, 3 Apr 2015
15,877 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
It's back to the original 'current month' view now, but in the config options on the right of your log, you can switch to rolling if you prefer. I'd had quite a few people ask for rolling, and it made sense - but upon changing, I had far more people asking for the original view.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Hi Everyone, the view I have of the wee calendar on the right of the page seems to have changed and ...