Visual migraines getting more frequent

1 watcher
May 2012
9:00am, 13 May 2012
2,622 posts
  •  
sallykate
I first had a visual migraine in 2004, then nothing for about 4 years, then about one a year. But in the last year I've had three. Is this something to be worried about?
May 2012
9:05am, 13 May 2012
11,768 posts
  •  
HellsBells
not as long as they haven't changed otherwise
I'm having loads at the moment, several a week whereas it used to be every couple of years - I'm putting it down to menopausal hormones and stress
May 2012
9:11am, 13 May 2012
2,623 posts
  •  
sallykate
Thanks HB :-) hope yours ease up soon....
May 2012
9:32am, 13 May 2012
733 posts
  •  
wiener dog
Just a thought you arn't asthmatic are you - I had my inhaler changed as the one of the ingredients in it was causing visual migraine and apparently it was a common side effect. It was a combined inhaler { purple one } they changed it to an orange one and the migraines stopped.
May 2012
9:47am, 13 May 2012
2,624 posts
  •  
sallykate
No, I'm not taking any medication for anything at all. I'll just take it as a sign that I'm a bit worn down!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by sallykate
I first had a visual migraine in 2004, then nothing for about 4 years, then about one a year. But i...