Ultra - Chest infection
8:34am, 23 Sep 2011
Paul_GI'm definitely coughing less today... things are looking up
Miss Sunshine - I love running in the snow. I'll see how the 30 goes first but you may well see me there...
About This ThreadMaintained by fetcheveryone
Doing my first ultra on the 1st of October but currently have a chest infection thanks to the little...
- training and chest infection
- Half on 8th May, starting with cold, Help
- rib injury - is it broken?
- Post Ear Infection Racing
- Dental advise, pretty please
- Breathing issue - is it just the cold weather or any ideas anyone?
- Infected Insect Bite
- Godawful cough