Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Ultra Marathons

1 lurker | 420 watchers
18 Oct
7:52pm, 18 Oct 2021
22734 posts
  •  
Rosehip
facebook.com
18 Oct
7:59pm, 18 Oct 2021
23148 posts
  •  
Dave A
Well done NDWDave. I had a look at the rules earlier for the race. Brutal 😀 I think they are brilliant. A subtle way of saying don’t enter unless you are likely to finish.
And the start numbers reflected that too.
18 Oct
8:02pm, 18 Oct 2021
15835 posts
  •  
NDWDave
I think the highlight was someone asking the RD (stood next to a camping stove with a kettle on it) asking if there was any hot water. The reply was “there is but it’s not for you”.
18 Oct
8:05pm, 18 Oct 2021
23723 posts
  •  
Serendippily
I enjoyed the “90% of you won’t make it” motivational post on Facebook at the start :-)
12:34am
12:34am, 19 Oct 2021
15845 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Vic also ran it all in vibram five fingers.

She’s been running mostly barefoot lately, she had an issue with her foot in the tunnel run so pulled. I am in awe of her. I can manager marathon distance in vibrams but that’s still on the edge.

Did you see she did th accumulator in January but with a twist she had to pull a number out a hat it was x 2 (or something) so she actually ran 31m per day all of January mostly around her garden!

She works, home schools full time and looks after her disabled brother oh and has a veg plot to feed the fam too! Some people are super human.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Rosehip
track.trail.live

Help build the events and organisers Wiki here please:

fetcheveryone.com/article-view.php?id=561

Any upcoming races you want putting in the header then drop me (Rosehip) an Fmail & I'll put it in here and if you have a tracker link to your next adventure it would be tidy to have that here too

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.