Trail Running

2 watchers
Jun 2012
12:03pm, 13 Jun 2012
458 posts
  •  
Miss Ali Bob
I am looking to invest in a pair of trail shoes and was wondering if you guys had any advice to give me before I purchase a pair?
Jun 2012
12:12pm, 13 Jun 2012
875 posts
  •  
Lisa T
There's another thread on here asking a similar question, so probably worth taking a look at that as well. I have Brooks Cascadia for trail but tbh they are best when it's dry-ish & they don't mush like slippy wet stones or rock as I found out to my cost!!! I also have Inov8 Roclites which are mush more grippy but not as forgiving on the old feet (for me anyway as I have a few foot probs). I do prefer them though. Hope that helps. I'm sure others will add their piece & then you will be thoroughly confused!!! :-)
Jun 2012
12:29pm, 13 Jun 2012
441 posts
  •  
BlastItBob
The Adidas Kanadia always gets a mention in this sort of discussion

It's a cheap trail shoe (£30-£40 from Sports Direct) but it is a small fit - most people go up at least 1 if not 2 sizes

I've had a pair and they served me well as a first trail shoe
Jun 2012
12:52pm, 13 Jun 2012
459 posts
  •  
Miss Ali Bob
thanks. I thought there was a thread but I couldn't find it. Will have a look. cheers both!
Jun 2012
1:05pm, 13 Jun 2012
5,015 posts
  •  
flip
Simple most improtant thing when buying shoes is make sure they are comfortable and suit you. I'm a great believer that there is no 'best shoe' , just whats best for you . Hence so many opinions.

The recent thread. :-)

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=50692
Jun 2012
1:12pm, 13 Jun 2012
67,807 posts
  •  
santababy
agree with fliperty, we're all vaaay different afterall

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Miss Ali Bob
I am looking to invest in a pair of trail shoes and was wondering if you guys had any advice to give...