Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Trail Running

2 watchers
Jun 2012
12:03pm, 13 Jun 2012
458 posts
Miss Ali Bob
I am looking to invest in a pair of trail shoes and was wondering if you guys had any advice to give me before I purchase a pair?
Jun 2012
12:12pm, 13 Jun 2012
875 posts
Lisa T
There's another thread on here asking a similar question, so probably worth taking a look at that as well. I have Brooks Cascadia for trail but tbh they are best when it's dry-ish & they don't mush like slippy wet stones or rock as I found out to my cost!!! I also have Inov8 Roclites which are mush more grippy but not as forgiving on the old feet (for me anyway as I have a few foot probs). I do prefer them though. Hope that helps. I'm sure others will add their piece & then you will be thoroughly confused!!! :-)
Jun 2012
12:29pm, 13 Jun 2012
441 posts
BlastItBob
The Adidas Kanadia always gets a mention in this sort of discussion

It's a cheap trail shoe (£30-£40 from Sports Direct) but it is a small fit - most people go up at least 1 if not 2 sizes

I've had a pair and they served me well as a first trail shoe
Jun 2012
12:52pm, 13 Jun 2012
459 posts
Miss Ali Bob
thanks. I thought there was a thread but I couldn't find it. Will have a look. cheers both!
Jun 2012
1:05pm, 13 Jun 2012
5015 posts
flip
Simple most improtant thing when buying shoes is make sure they are comfortable and suit you. I'm a great believer that there is no 'best shoe' , just whats best for you . Hence so many opinions.

The recent thread. :-)

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=50692
Jun 2012
1:12pm, 13 Jun 2012
67807 posts
santababy
agree with fliperty, we're all vaaay different afterall

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Miss Ali Bob
I am looking to invest in a pair of trail shoes and was wondering if you guys had any advice to give...