Things non-runners say
1:36pm, 27 Dec 2019
mr dLent trail shoes to my eldest as Parkrun is a mud bath. He got a blister on his heal due to wearing low cut socks.
"I thought expensive running shoes were supposed to stop that happening" commented Mrs D.
2:30pm, 27 Dec 2019
About This ThreadMaintained by mr d
Like the time my Dad rang me at work to ask if I want a lift home and I replied 'don't wor...
- Sub 3Hr Marathon
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- Bet on me - I will win you lots of points
- Heart rate
- Slow and Proud (SAP) Club
- The sub 3.30 marathon thread
- The sub 2.45 marathon thread
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs