Sorry to bring this subject up but....
8:49pm, 6 Aug 2016
PQStill dumping in bushes now and again. It's the nature of the beast
About This Thread
- The lets motivate each other to do our strength and core work thread...
- Migraines after running - partner is really struggling.
- Endurance training and heart health
- More efficient running style
- Starting training again after Covid-19
- Any trained while using isotretinoin?
- Stretch, strength, core... do you? :-)
- (Alcoholism) - Can I run every day?
- Gentle back stretching exercises
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!