Singles over 50's runnng group.
10:33am, 8 Jun 2016
HeapyDoes any one know of an over 50's singles running for pleasure groups (not clubs) in the Blackpool and Fylde area.
12:57pm, 8 Jun 2016
ChrisHBSounds like a tall order to me - why don't you start one?
7:38pm, 8 Jun 2016
OhMyFleecingGodTry Meetup? They have lots of niche groups on there...Or Facebook, or ask on Twitter #ukrunchat?
- Over 50's club
- Elderly parents or relatives to care for and/or worry about? This is the place for you.
- The Retirement Thread
- Menopause and running
- Senior Moments - log them here
- 60 plus - still stormin' (and/or struggling)
- One of those day's when you realise you are getting old
- The septuagenarian sub-3 hour marathoner
- You know you're getting older when....
- New Garmin fitness age
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.