Shoe gurus and nerds invited to show off
8:08pm, 4 Apr 2012
lokiYou might find you have the same problem if you replace the mizunos with new ones. Ankle strengthening might help, standing on one foot for increasing periods and so on.
9:27pm, 4 Apr 2012
ChrisHBinteresting thoughts, loki. The Mizuno let me feel the stones beneath my feet.
About This ThreadMaintained by ChrisHB
Most of my running is in Mizuno Wave Inspire 4 or 6. They both have 1500 miles behind them and I hav...
- Shoe size advice - where should your toes end in a shoe?/whats a good wide shoe?
- Mizuno Wave enigma: how many miles?
- shoe crisis!!!
- Toe Socks, to relieve blisters.
- Running Shoes for Over Pronator
- Looking at purchasing Mizuno runners.....should I ?
- Noo Shoos
- High mileage training shoe
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek