BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
6:03pm, 28 Apr 2014
jacdawHas anybody tried it? Does it work?
The front end of the sole on my favourite trail shoes has started to come adrift, and is likely to trip me up. Will shoe goo repair it, and will the repair last?
I probably won't wear the shoes for any more long events as I have a new pair, but I would like to keep them as spares / for shorter training runs.
6:09pm, 28 Apr 2014
RunningInCirclesIt's not bad.
Use it on the bottom of my sandals to protect the toe knot.
Read the warnings on it though, it's nasty stuff. Use with appropriate caution
8:00pm, 28 Apr 2014
jacdawThat sounds good enough to me; it's only about 7 quid a tube.
About This Thread
Maintained by jacdaw
- Minimalist Footwear Thread
- the vaporfly thread
- Retirement home for trainers
- Hoka One Ones....
- Do you regularly use more than one pair of running shoes?
- Cinderella seeks shoe
- Shoe type advice
- Shoes made from beans on subscription
- Mixed terrain waterproof running shoes
- Simple distance guide for new shoes?