We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Rowbotham Round Rotherham 50

16 watchers
Sep 2013
9:04pm, 12 Sep 2013
14551 posts
  •  
  •  
flanker
Would like to go back to it someday .. although I was one of those that preferred the more wintery version. Strip maps are a bit quirky but I really like them
Sep 2013
11:24pm, 12 Sep 2013
3587 posts
  •  
  •  
Too Much Water
Going back to do this in 2014... Lovely event

Strip maps are quite fun, and far better than a written RD.

Moving to October controversial but if it keeps the race going then the right decision
Sep 2013
11:27pm, 12 Sep 2013
53 posts
  •  
  •  
Lionel Trousers
Ta for the feedback .. curious why October frowned upon? I appreciate some folk think 'harder the better' .. is it just that? 50 miles round Rotherham is somehow .. um .. too easy in October?! :D
Sep 2013
11:57pm, 12 Sep 2013
14552 posts
  •  
  •  
flanker
it was just that it always seemed to have hideous weather, which I enjoyed as it made it more of a challenge.
Sep 2013
5:19am, 15 Sep 2013
11089 posts
  •  
  •  
UltraDunc
I bet it was , across some of those very large ploughed fields!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by controversial