Raspberry thread - blow yours here (opposite of Trumpet thread!) :-)

3 watchers
Mar 2020
4:59pm, 11 Mar 2020
34,419 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Not raspberry to anyone else, to yourself. A sort of confessions thread. Things you wish you didn't do / might want to change. Or felt bad about but can't really do anything about. Up to you. Your thread, your raspberry!

apple Have we got any other fruit? *pear* bell (looks like a capsicum? That's a veg. Errr… anyway)

Right, I shouted at my missus today. I has anger management issues! I wish I hadn't. We've had a frank discussion and hugs about it (we're good at making up). But it was an unnecessary outburst and I wish I hadn't. Raspberry to me. Must try harder to deal with things that I don't like or agree with. Esp with the one I love the most.

Ooh, that got a bit more serious than I meant! :-) G
Mar 2020
7:36am, 12 Mar 2020
34,425 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
I said "nice rowing" to Nellers in Trumpet thread. Joy of English is that pronouncing row as in fighting and you could apply same in here. :-) G
Mar 2020
9:50am, 12 Mar 2020
34,426 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
No one else feels the need for a "confession" thread then? No, I suppose it is a bit self indulgent. Oh well.

Right, I've got another one. Stop being patronising. Again, esp to missus. And mother. Be nice. Be kind. I'm such a doof.
Mar 2020
10:01am, 12 Mar 2020
3,089 posts
  •  
Goofee
i'd like to blow a raspberry at my capacity for self-doubt.
Mar 2020
10:10am, 12 Mar 2020
6,491 posts
  •  
The_Saint
I have 4 Raspberry Pi computers because they are cool but I don't actually use them for anything for various reasons which makes me feel bad.
Mar 2020
10:12am, 12 Mar 2020
34,429 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
That's an interesting one Goofee. I haven't actually followed up or suggested that this thread could or should on what to do about it. In my case anger management, meditation, or just a big dose of sort out my attitude lessons. As with any change though, step one is to recognise the problem, I think.
Mar 2020
10:14am, 12 Mar 2020
34,430 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Nice one TS. I wanted to get one of those just to have a play. But I've discovered I'm not as much of a nerd as I thought I was because I don't actually do reinstalling OS any more or rooting a phone or anything. I used to, back in the day! I'm just getting old and dull! :-) G
Mar 2020
11:27am, 23 Mar 2020
10,717 posts
  •  
MazH
i need to get better at housework
Mar 2020
11:28am, 23 Mar 2020
12,706 posts
  •  
Ultracat
Me too Maz
Jan 2021
4:18pm, 13 Jan 2021
37,057 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Haven't done enough foam roller or stretching with gym closed. Must not just watch telly tonight! :-) G

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
Not raspberry to anyone else, to yourself. A sort of confessions thread. Things you wish you didn&ap...