Put me on the INJURED STEP

14 watchers
May 2006
11:33pm, 2 May 2006
0 posts
  •  
Bananaman
Bananaman - Sprained left ankle and achilles problem.
May 2006
11:38pm, 2 May 2006
0 posts
  •  
Clumsula
Sorry to hear about that Bananaman. Best of luck for quick healing!
May 2006
9:24am, 3 May 2006
0 posts
  •  
Know how frustrated you must feel bananaman, I went over my ankle at the weekend and now my entire leg feels stiff, the last time this happened it didn't feel right for a month, and I'd been feeling invincible recently. <br>Going to yoga tonight to see if it helps any.
May 2006
9:52am, 3 May 2006
0 posts
  •  
Schnecke
Sorry to hear you are injured Bananaman - lots of RICE for you for the next little while I hope! Is this likely to affect any racing plans you have? I do sympathise - I dread injury so much these days as running is so important to me. Try to resist the temptation to start back too soon.<br><br>Good luck!
May 2006
11:01am, 3 May 2006
0 posts
  •  
Bursting with energy after FLM, but have sore knee which only rest and stretching will sort out. Painfully slow progress. All those planned PBs will soon start slipping slowly out of view......<br><br>not a happy bunny !
May 2006
12:48pm, 3 May 2006
0 posts
  •  
BlueWombat
Hi there SV, and Bananaman. Can I join you on the injured step with my post-FLM calf strain? Hoping physio will have some magic to work on it when I see her tomorrow. No running since 23rd :-(
May 2006
1:07pm, 3 May 2006
0 posts
  •  
Blister
Put me down too, did a run after 2 weeks off and now get a sharp pain on the right side of my right knee, not sure what it is but seemed to hurt during and after running. Don't want to take any chances and make it worse, so I'm will probably have to miss my next race.
May 2006
1:53pm, 3 May 2006
0 posts
  •  
Applecross
This is turning into a right stairway to heaven!<br>By rights should be on the poorly step rather than the injured step by now but full of sinusitis aches and pains for the last month<br>And was hoping to smack the best part of 8 mins or so off of last year's 10k time on the 21st - no chance now :-(
May 2006
1:58pm, 3 May 2006
0 posts
  •  
KatieB
(((Injured Step)))<br><br>It is horrible being injured. Patience and ice work wonders. The rest usually does me good in the end, but I hate it at the time.<br><br>Come and have a moan whenever you need, and keep a place warm for me....:-)
May 2006
2:21pm, 3 May 2006
0 posts
  •  
Clumsula
Here's hoping my injured calf will stand up to a tentative outing tonight!<br>Have been stretching since Saturday and itching to get back out there

About This Thread

Maintained by