Long Covid

4 watchers
Apr 2022
7:19pm, 16 Apr 2022
25 posts
  •  
GemmaLouise
Hey everyone. I'm currently going through the process of a referral to a long covid clinic following having Covid for Christmas. I'm not really sure what this is going to entail. I just thought I would ask you lovely fetchies if any of you have experience with long covid? Has anyone got any expwrience of recovery and returning to some semblance of training? Deliberately not googling as any news article I've previously stumbled upon seems to focus solely on negatives...
Apr 2022
7:27pm, 16 Apr 2022
32,039 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Hi
There is a covid support thread but you are definitely not alone.

Let me find the link and link you
Apr 2022
7:49pm, 16 Apr 2022
29 posts
  •  
GemmaLouise
Thank you ♥️
Apr 2022
10:36am, 18 Apr 2022
42,108 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Hi GemmaLouise, I had just asked about Long Covid advice/support on the thread(s) that Pixie has linked you to (also on Related Threads list over on right or at bottom of this page)

- fetcheveryone.com/forum/coronavirus-discussion-thread-61609 and
- fetcheveryone.com/forum/coronavirus-support-thread-61222

Best of luck. :-) G
Apr 2022
4:57pm, 19 Apr 2022
36 posts
  •  
GemmaLouise
Thanks HappyG(rrr). I'll take a look ♥️
Apr 2022
12:59pm, 21 Apr 2022
5,732 posts
  •  
Little Miss Happy
May be of interest: bbc.co.uk
Apr 2022
7:13am, 24 Apr 2022
37 posts
  •  
GemmaLouise
Thanks Little Miss Happy. It sounds like this is worth trying! ♥️

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by GemmaLouise
Hey everyone. I'm currently going through the process of a referral to a long covid clinic following having Covid for Christmas. I'm not really sure what this is going to entail. I just thought I would ask you lovely fetchies if any of you have experience with long covid? Has anyone got any expwrience of recovery and returning to some semblance of training? Deliberately not googling as any news article I've previously stumbled upon seems to focus solely on negatives...