Importing from Strava

1 watcher
May 2017
7:33pm, 9 May 2017
2 posts
  •  
Ratcliffe
I'm sorry because I guess it has been asked a thousand times, but can you set Fetch up to automatically import your exercise logged on Strava. I have it coming in from my Garmin just fine, but would like to pull in strava too.
May 2017
7:42pm, 9 May 2017
18,340 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
strava denied my request to access their API because they considered FE to be a duplicate of what they offered. I could argue that it's the other way around :-)
May 2017
10:53pm, 9 May 2017
4 posts
  •  
Ratcliffe
Nasty Strava.... Thanks for the quick reply.
Can you sync to any of the others, map my run/ride etc?
May 2017
11:42pm, 9 May 2017
5,590 posts
  •  
cathrobinson
Ha ha. Pretty sure FE was first...!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Ratcliffe
I'm sorry because I guess it has been asked a thousand times, but can you set Fetch up to automatic...