Fetchie website hosting expertise

6 watchers
May 2019
1:54pm, 16 May 2019
132 posts
  •  
ishep
I've had a reseller account with pipeten.com for years, though I've only ever hosted a small number of tiny sites on it. What I can say, though, is that the reliability and customer service has been faultless. I only pay £35 a month, knowing that exceeding certain thresholds would incur extra costs at known rates (never done so, though).

They would appear to me to offer the low-cost, virtual hosting that you're imagining, HG - see what you think - but I do completely understand Fetch not wishing to turn his back on a 12-year, familiar, normally-fine relationship with Positive
May 2019
2:07pm, 16 May 2019
31,398 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
If you look at Fetch's link on page 1, his server / service requirements are several times larger than the largest listed in the hosting offering at pipeten, as far as I could read there, ishep. RAM, storage and monthly throughput / bandwidth. Thanks for the link though. :-) G
May 2019
3:41pm, 16 May 2019
133 posts
  •  
ishep
Ah, fairy nuff :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)