BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Gloves

4 watchers
8 Feb
1:49pm, 8 Feb 2021
6333 posts
minardi
I have the Decathlon ones after seeing HappyG recommending them a while back. I suffer from Reynauds and they seem to be up to the job, so far (touches wood)
8 Feb
6:46pm, 8 Feb 2021
7548 posts
sallykate
I have an older version of the Decathlon glove + mitten ones, where the mitt bit isn't removable. They are great nonetheless. I find my hands are warm enough after a mile or so to remove the gloves and these are not at all bulky so they tuck into a pocket or a waistband quite comfortably.

Previously I had some silk glove liners from decathlon, meant to go under bike gloves or ski mittens (I forget which) - also warm and light and easily dealt with if you no longer need to wear them on your run.
9 Feb
7:02am, 9 Feb 2021
3957 posts
Dillthedog
I have Ron Hill hat and gloves set, both really thin but warm enough for running all winter. If I’m on my bike, my hands get really cold, and then I go for skiing gloves in the winter.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by whiteflash
Does anyone have any tips for warm gloves? Ideally cheap too. I seem to be really struggling this wi...