6:16pm, 22 Jan 2014
FitzI have the Sealskinz "All season" gloves...
I wear them for BMF sessions - cold wet hands plunged into the mud doing pressups! They've been great so far, warm, waterproof but can get a bit sweaty on the inside.
It would have to be proper blimmin freezy cold before I wore them running though. For that I just use an old pair of "Windstopper" inner gloves that I used to wear motorbiking.
3:02pm, 23 Jan 2014
SharkieTa Fitz - they're the ones I went for in the end.
In spite of my partner suggesting I wear me old woollie gloves with a pair of Marigolds on top.
About This ThreadMaintained by Sharkie
I want properly waterproof - like my Sealskin socks. I know Sealskin make them... anyone have any re...
- Off road shoes for very wet ground
- Question for cyclists about gloves!
- Inov-8 Caps and other headgear
- Winter Cycling glove recomendations
- Glove advice needed, please.
- Windproof Mitts - Do They Exist ?
- Wet Jogging Feet. Spare socks or.....?
- inov8 advice
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs