Gloves

4 watchers
Feb 2021
1:49pm, 8 Feb 2021
6,333 posts
  •  
minardi
I have the Decathlon ones after seeing HappyG recommending them a while back. I suffer from Reynauds and they seem to be up to the job, so far (touches wood)
Feb 2021
6:46pm, 8 Feb 2021
7,548 posts
  •  
sallykate
I have an older version of the Decathlon glove + mitten ones, where the mitt bit isn't removable. They are great nonetheless. I find my hands are warm enough after a mile or so to remove the gloves and these are not at all bulky so they tuck into a pocket or a waistband quite comfortably.

Previously I had some silk glove liners from decathlon, meant to go under bike gloves or ski mittens (I forget which) - also warm and light and easily dealt with if you no longer need to wear them on your run.
Feb 2021
7:02am, 9 Feb 2021
3,957 posts
  •  
Dillthedog
I have Ron Hill hat and gloves set, both really thin but warm enough for running all winter. If I’m on my bike, my hands get really cold, and then I go for skiing gloves in the winter.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by whiteflash
Does anyone have any tips for warm gloves? Ideally cheap too. I seem to be really struggling this wi...