Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Garmin Connect or Garmin Training Centre ?

1 watcher
Mar 2014
4:46pm, 6 Mar 2014
227 posts
Clatters
Does anybody crerate training plans using either Garmin Connect or Garmin Training Centre, then download (upload?) them to their watch ??? If so, do you have a preference as to which one you use ? And why ?? To me, GC looks more user-friendly, but GTC looks to be more professional and in-depth?

As usual, all your Fetchie comments/observations/abuse is all welcomed and appreciated !!
Mar 2014
6:16pm, 6 Mar 2014
5606 posts
The_Saint
Does anyone use Garmin Training Centre? The last time I saw that it had virtually no functionality at all
Mar 2014
6:49pm, 6 Mar 2014
17261 posts
JohnnyO
I create routes on Bikeroutetoaster.
Always seems easier, but probably doesnt do something that the Garmin thing does, but I dont know what that might be.
Mar 2014
6:49pm, 6 Mar 2014
17262 posts
JohnnyO
Oh sorry *plans*, not *routes*.

My mistake, carry on.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Clatters
Does anybody crerate training plans using either Garmin Connect or Garmin Training Centre, then down...