BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Garmin heart rate zones
11:18am, 25 Jan 2018
HappyG(rrr)If you're into tech larks, then latest "fitness" rather than sport HR devices will trace your HR all day and you can just look at the lowest, whether it's when you were asleep, just work, in the middle of yoga session, or on the loo in the mid afternoon! G
10:56am, 26 Jan 2018
StuHHa ha! That last scenario is exactly when I saw my lowest ever HR!
About This Thread
Maintained by marofmtl
- Garmin with optical heart rate - issues with non-running activities
- Garmin heart rate zones
- Garmin Heart Rate Monitor (with 310XT) please help....
- Garmin, heart rate strap and battery life
- Garmin305 Heart ratemonitor- batteries changed still no life ?
- Garmin Heart Rate levels on Garminconnect.com
- Garmin vivoactive HR GPS
- Garmin soft strap monitor
- Heart Rate Monitors & GPS Smart Phones
- Polarized training